YOUNG ACHIEVER OF THE YEAR
This award looks to recognise a young achiever in our industry (<36years of age). The category is dedicated to, but not restricted to, the Generation for Change (G4C) movement within Constructing Excellence. G4C aims to be the organisation that is the driving force for industry change, through the development and connection of the future industry leaders.
Judges are looking for the person that best demonstrates a positive impact on their peers, their organisation and the wider industry, against current G4C priority areas.
Our winner will be an exemplary future leader, evidenced by:
- Their personal achievements within their organisation
- Their contribution toward furthering G4C themes of people development, sustainability and innovation
- Their personal achievements and exemplar behaviours in the wider industry and their community
- The added value their contribution brings to Client’s projects
- Their potential to be a future industry leader